Are you ready for a real challenge? How about developing a pan-European indoor location based service? Officebooking is a fast growing workspace management platform, supporting businesses throughout Europe. For our team based in Rotterdam we’re looking for a junior front end developer.We offer you a leading role in a compact, energetic team with a focus on high end technology: internet of things, big data, deep learning.. to name a few. If you want to be part of a truly innovative team then let’s get to work!
- Active involvement in mobile app development
- Continuously look for ways to improve user experience.
- Active involvement in developing and deploy testing.
- Take ownership of sections of our web-, mobile and digital signage applications
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of web application frameworks i.e. Ruby on Rails
And if we’ve caught your interest:
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience in a commercial environment; pragmatic, down to earth approach
- Experience with user-driven product development: requirements analysis, A/B testing, etc
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Comfortable working on a command line
- 2+ years of experience building websites and applications
We are! If you like to meet our innovative team of high grade experts, please send us your resume and, if applicable, some project examples. Please apply via info[at]officebooking.net with your CV, portfolio (if applicable) and/or links to your Github account. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!